In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Twin Peaks Inspections is taking the following proactive steps to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for Realtors, homeowners, buyers and our team.
- We require all Inspectors take appropriate preventative measures including the regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer, frequent cleaning of equipment, disinfecting area’s touched throughout the inspection and practicing social distancing while onsite.
- All Inspectors are required to wear gloves while onsite.
- Inspectors will be wearing shoe covers while inside the property.
- We require all Inspectors who do not feel well to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting with colleagues or clients.
- We require all Inspectors to let us know if they think they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and we will not allow them to perform any inspections until they are cleared by a health care professional.
We are also asking the following as it pertains to the Home Inspection to protect the homeowner, the agent and the buyer.
- Refrain from attending the inspection to limit unnecessary personal interaction. Our Inspectors are professionals and can perform the inspection in an expert manner without your attendance.
- If the Buyers and Agent attend the inspection, all persons will adhere to the CDC’s social distancing recommendations and maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from the inspector and each other. Only 2 people will be allowed inside the property at a time. No children will be allowed in the property during the inspection.
- It is recommended that buyers and agent wear gloves and any other personal protection equipment they feel is necessary.
We want to ensure that agents, homeowners, buyers, and inspectors stay safe and healthy during this challenging time. We cannot thank you enough for your understanding and support. We believe that we are taking all steps necessary to ensure everyone’s health and safety, and we will continue operating under the above protocols to maintain compliance with all local, state, and national regulations.